my hate for school increases exponentially by the hour
Hey guys! I don’t know if everyone’s heard or not, but Adult Swim, the cable and satellite network paired with Cartoon Network, announced today that it will begin airing Attack on Titan during the popular anime programming block known as Toonami. The series is scheduled to begin airing on Saturday, May 3rd at 11:30 pm ET.
That means that you don’t have to watch it on a cruddy anime site that’s constantly overridden with users! No more audio-video lag, annoying chat sites that are filled with offensive and triggering content, or constant start and stops! Instead of watching it on your computer, too, you can now watch it on your television which means that you can 1) record it if you have DVR, 2) watch it with friends and not have to worry about switching tabs!
Other FUNimation Entertainment productions such as Space Dandy, One Piece, Black Lagoon, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood air on Toonami as well.
Read more about the introduction of the ever-so-loved anime being added to the network here!
Lookin’ at Sam Winchester’s wiki like
WE DID IT EVERYONE WE GOT THE AMOUNT OF SIGNATURES NEEDED, 10 DAYS BEFORE THE DEADLINE WAS DUE!!!
I just want to tell you all I’m so happy and grateful that you put you helped by signing this petition because this is one step closer to being equally and legally recognized without having to define as a man or woman but with the gender so many people not only identify with, but know is their gender. To be able to comfortably go out and say they are themselves and do so legally, it’s such a big step and I just am so excited.
This is really big and I cannot even begin to express how happy I am. Thank you so much for everyone who participated!!!
Look what we’ve done! Continue spreading the word! Every reblog counts! Recruit your friends and relatives off tumblr (as long as you feel safe doing so)! Boost it on facebook and twitter! We can DO this!
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
I would like everyone to know I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS SHOW IN MY LIFE AND IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
WHAT A UNIQUE IDEA, IM SO SAD I NEVER HEARD OF THIS??!!??!!!
THIS IS THE POST THAT FIRST GOT ME INTO THIS SHOW AND I BOUGHT THE DVDS WITHIN MINUTES OF WATCHING THE FIRST EPISODE, IT’S BRILL GO FOR IT